Final Fantasy X tells the story of Tidus, a star blitzball player who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace known as “Sin”. Final Fantasy X 2 returns to the world of Spira where High Summoner Yuna travels with her companions Rikku and Paine to unravel the mysteries of the messages hidden in the spheres she hunts, not knowing that the answers she seeks may change everything.
- Updated and reconstructed visuals to be far more realistic and richly textured vs the original game
- Upgraded models for each character, graphical updates for a more immersive environment, Xbox One
- Exclusive Achievements
- Estimated Gameplay Hours: 40 50 per title
- Sound Players will be able to choose between original sound and the new, re arranged sound
Error Message: “This User Cannot Play This Software”
- Certain software won’t launch from the HOME Menu on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Error Message: “This user cannot play this software. If you have not purchased this software, you can do so from Nintendo eShop.”
- You can register one primary console per Nintendo Account.
- Once you’ve registered a primary console, your digital purchases can be played by anyone that uses the primary console.
- Once you’ve purchased downloadable software, you can use your Nintendo Account to access the software on any Nintendo Switch console (primary or non-primary).
- When using a non-primary console, you are the only player that can access downloadable software that you’ve purchased. Other players will not be able to access your downloadable software on a non-primary console.
This error message means that you are not using the primary console for the Nintendo Account that purchased the software. On a non-primary console, the software can only be started by the player who owns it. The solution depends on who originally purchased the game.
To determine which Nintendo Account bought the game:
- Check the purchase history for each account on your console. The game will be listed for the Nintendo Account that made the purchase.
- A receipt for each transaction in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch is emailed to the Nintendo Account that made the purchase. (For Nintendo Accounts for children, the email is sent to the parent/guardian’s email address.)
- Check with other members of your household to see if they remember buying the software. Was the software purchased by you (or someone in your household, etc.)?
Updated and reconstructed visuals to be far more realistic and richly textured vs the original game
Upgraded models for each character, graphical updates for a more immersive environment
Estimated Gameplay Hours: 40 to 50 per title
Sound: Players will be able to choose between original sound and the new, re arranged sound